- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Full Charge Alarm WON'T TURN OFF!
I've been experiencing this issue since the Nook HD+ came out.
I have turned off the sound for all notifications, alarms, and media, but every time I charge the Nook (or conversely, when the battery gets low), the alarm still rings at FULL VOLUME! I've tried contacting B&N but they weren't able to help. It's worse when the battery is low because the alarm won't stop ringing until you plug it in. I've seen a lot of people with this problem on their phones, but I haven't been able to find anyone with the problem on the Nook. The latest software update (updated 5/6/2013) did not resolve the issue.
- 05-08-2013, 12:15 PM #2
Re: Full Charge Alarm WON'T TURN OFF!
I haven't seen this on mine, but I'll look into it.
Which alarm is this? Is this an alarm you set, or some kind of "I'm fully changed alert" alarm?
- 05-09-2013, 10:45 AM #4
- By Chdwil in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-02-2016, 06:54 PM
- By longbow in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 10:55 AM
- By corvette72778 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2012, 03:24 AM
- By gatortuba in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2010, 04:49 PM
- By Schmid7y in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:42 PM