- 103 Posts
- Stock JB // CM10 JB
Install from unknown source: flash
Is there a way to open this setting without rooting? For some reason, I equated having the play store to having full Android. Silly me. B&N still has third party installs blocked "for my protection." How thoughtful.
- 05-15-2013, 08:18 AM #2
Re: Install from unknown source
Go to XDA - they've got it well spelled out. Check out [ROOT/GAPPS] HD/HDplus Stock Root and other Mods - via CWM flashable zips - xda-developers and follow steps 1 and 5 to do exactly what you're after WITHOUT ROOTING.
- By BackHandLegend in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-30-2013, 08:53 PM
- By Enderend in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2012, 10:13 PM
- By tylerkramer in forum HTC AriaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2012, 02:43 PM
- By bibleguy125 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 07-20-2011, 01:39 PM
- By GregoryAshmore in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2011, 08:10 AM