AC adapter and cable on sale US

D-Caf

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Nice deal, but I will give everyone a warning.

TigerDirect stores their passwords in PLAIN TEXT in their servers. At least they did about 2 years ago when last I made a purchase from them. Did a lost password request for my account and they sent me my actual password in email (yes that's also a no no). This may have changed since then, but storing passwords in clear text and sending them over email are unforgivable for an e-tailer in this day and age.

You've been warned, hopefully they have improved since then, but I would still be careful with them.

lancorp

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
TigerDirect has a BN ac adapter and cable for $8.96. Shipping to Las Vegas was $4.30. Shipping to me was more then $10, so I won't be ordering. Some states have sales tax. I have never ordered from them.

Barnes & Noble 9780594481812 OV/HB-ADP Universal Power Kit - Suitable For Nook HD and Nook HD+ Tablet at TigerDirect.com.
Thanks! I ordered a bunch, and shipping was only $5 (Econo). That makes the shipping cost per unit less than a buck, and no sales tax.
To get Econo shipping, make sure your shipping address is a residential address. If a business, Econo is not offered.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I ordered a bunch, and shipping was only $5 (Econo). That makes the shipping cost per unit less than a buck, and no sales tax.
To get Econo shipping, make sure your shipping address is a residential address. If a business, Econo is not offered.

Also, I believe that the address has to be on one line.

Staples b&m has clearance chargers for cheap, but YMMV.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance