Battery run down
What causes the battery to discharge on its own?
I have a new Nook HD+ and it has done this twice in the past week. I have shut down the power and overnight, the battery is completely drained. There has been at least 80% charge on it when I turn it off. Is there a setting or something that I am not doing correctly that is causing this?
- 07-02-2013, 02:01 AM #2
- 95 Posts
Re: Battery run down
That is not right. I never power mine down, and I leave the WiFi on which uses about 10% more battery, so you have a problem. I would return it if you are within the two week of purchase time period and get another one. I would say it's a defective battery. You are using the charger that came with it, and not one for some other device also, right?
Sent from my M470BSA using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-02-2013, 08:42 AM #4
- By Cesar Antonio in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2013, 04:25 PM
- By doni49 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:52 AM
- By RogueRacer in forum Motorola Droid X2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2013, 05:39 PM
- By stoopidnation in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2013, 05:02 AM
- By Jarnld in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2013, 04:40 AM