megthered

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I just have to say that I love my Nook HD. I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 that I use all the time, but it got heavy to carry around just for reading. I wanted something smaller and looked at all of the smaller tablets. The Nook HD screen did it for me. It's wonderful to read on and the movies that I have seen on it look great. Best of all I can put this in my purse and go. As I said, I have a Note 10.1 that I love and a laptop and 2 pc's at home, but I really love this little Nook. I downloaded the 16 gb N2A card and have the best of both worlds. Great little device, thanks Barnes and Noble.:)

D-Caf

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Cool, yeah I'm the opposit direction on the screen size but of the same opinion. I've got the Nexus 7 and the NookHD+ and the nook is still my goto device for most things. I also have a MacBook Pro, a Linux Workstation at home which get plenty of use, but the nook is just my goto device.

pfunnyjoy

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have both new Nexus 7 and Nook HD+, the Nexus 7 developed a boot problem and will be replaced shortly by Google. So I'm back on the Nook, but I am really missing my Nexus. The screen especially. Can't see any pixels in text on the new Nexus!

For me the Nexus is ideal, and I found even my magazines to be readable in spite of the smaller screen size. Once the new one arrives, and presuming it has no issues, it will be my go to device again. I do like the large screen of the Nook for documents though, so it will not go unloved, it will just be second fiddle.

I really love the pure Android experience on the Nexus!

Sent from my Nook HD+

berrydroidapple

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Just received my Nook HD Friday from eBay, love this little thing. I had a nexus 7, but for whatever reason I really enjoy this more.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome