- 4 Posts
Any Way to Grab Storage Back from B&N on Nook HD+??? #possible dealbreaker
Hi All, I'm seriously considering buying a 16GB Nook HD+. However, just read that B&N reserves 12 to 15GB for content purchased from them. This is a problem because one of the main reasons I'm buying the Nook tab is to use as an ereader for pdfs that I download from the web (& sideloaded pdfs). So essentially I would be only left with a few GB of storage for my own docs. I don't want to buy another SD card right away. Is there anyway to take this storage back from B&N to make it a more efficient ereader for my personal stuff? Thanks for your responses!!!!!
- 11-28-2013, 08:24 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Any Way to Grab Storage Back from B&N on Nook HD+??? #possible dealbreaker
Hi I did buy the hd+ 32gb as Target had a great sale. If you search the web you'll find that BN reserves a certain amount of space on the Nooks for bn.com purchases. From day one my device showed 27gb as available storage & it's a 32 gb.
- By b2d2 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 03:48 PM
- By James Giove in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2013, 12:38 PM
- By Bham22 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 11-24-2013, 11:49 AM
- By andyr3ad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2013, 11:35 AM
- By srfox in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2013, 12:03 PM