- 1 Posts
When trying to transfer files from my mac to my nook HD...
The entire program completes installation but when I try to open the application the only thing that comes up is a window and at the top says MyNOOK Config and tells me what version I have installed and what the latest version is. I can't transfer my files...what do I do? I tried resetting my nook and I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application several times.
- 02-17-2014, 09:31 AM #2
- By XlsDesign in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 04:24 AM
- By jjones0960 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2014, 09:24 PM
- By ArtVandelay in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 07:43 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 06:21 PM
- By zobog in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:36 PM