- 1 Posts
Plants vs. Zombies 2 on Nook HD+
What is the performance like on the HD+ (for games). I want to buy the HD+ for books, but every once in a while, my kids will want to borrow it for games. I know for a fact they will but PVZ2 on this thing. I also know what a resource hog this game is. Can the HD+ handle it? Has anyone here tried it?
- 10-08-2013, 12:01 AM #2
- 7,944 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 11-30-2013, 09:33 AM #3
- By ryjb in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2013, 05:17 PM
- By jnyfive in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2013, 01:57 AM
- By SkyrocketJamz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 12:10 PM
- By cmiller4642 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:40 AM
- By krixhar in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:09 AM