- 4 Posts
N2a card storage issues
I bought a Sandisk 32gb (4) micro sd and downloaded the n2a jelly bean 4.2.2.
My issue is that it keeps 27gb fat 32 which my nook can't see. It says I have an 800mb partition and a 5gb one in device manager.
On the nook it says total storage 5gb? Where has my 27 Gb gone? And as it's booting off a card why is it telling me it's internal memory too?
When I boot to the stock nook o/s it says 12gb left out of 16. Why does my n2a boot up not tell me I have 27 left out of 32??
I have rebuilt card and partitioned it to one big partition before building the image but still totally confused as to what's going on??
- 12-27-2013, 09:12 AM #3
- 5 Posts
Re: N2a card storage issues
I had the same problem when I updated the wife's HD+....I ended up reformatting card then reinstall n2a again and worked fine...fyi..I have heard that if you don't download the correct gig size n2a to match your device it will also do that just my 2 cents.
Posted via Android Central App
- By mbaker24 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-24-2013, 12:27 PM
- By soulgrnd in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-20-2013, 08:29 PM
- By rodney0905 in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 11-18-2013, 08:10 PM
- By drexd in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2013, 08:02 PM
- By slave in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2013, 12:01 PM