Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Any Way to Grab Storage Back from B&N on Nook HD+??? #possible dealbreaker

Hi All, I'm seriously considering buying a 16GB Nook HD+. However, just read that B&N reserves 12 to 15GB for content purchased from them. This is a problem because one of the main reasons I'm buying the Nook tab is to use as an ereader for pdfs that I download from the web (& sideloaded pdfs). So essentially I would be only left with a few GB of storage for my own docs. I don't want to buy another SD card right away. Is there anyway to take this storage back from B&N to make it a more efficient ereader for my personal stuff? Thanks for your responses!!!!!

Not sue where you read that but my 32GB Nook HD+ has 45 apps and 26 GB left for storage.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 4
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Any Way to Grab Storage Back from B&N on Nook HD+??? #possible dealbreaker

Hi I did buy the hd+ 32gb as Target had a great sale. If you search the web you'll find that BN reserves a certain amount of space on the Nooks for bn.com purchases. From day one my device showed 27gb as available storage & it's a 32 gb.