- 1 Posts
When trying to transfer files from my mac to my nook HD...
The entire program completes installation but when I try to open the application the only thing that comes up is a window and at the top says MyNOOK Config and tells me what version I have installed and what the latest version is. I can't transfer my files...what do I do? I tried resetting my nook and I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application several times.
- 02-17-2014, 08:31 AM #2
Re: When trying to transfer files from my mac to my nook HD...
What program did you install?______________________________________________________________________________________
Current Devices: Nook HD+ 32GB / Nexus 5 32GB
Past Devices: Samsung Captivate / Nook Color / Nexus 7 16GB (2012) / Samsung GS2 International
- By XlsDesign in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 03:24 AM
- By jjones0960 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:24 PM
- By ArtVandelay in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 06:43 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 05:21 PM
- By zobog in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 02:36 PM