Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default The Incredible Vanishing Webpage

Apologies in advance if this query's already been made, but I've looked high and low for anyone else with the same problem but without any luck so far.

Ok, here's the problem. I've had a Nook HD+ for a few months now without any major difficulties. Recently, however, I've noticed that webpages simply vanish for no apparent reason while I'm either reading them or trying to scroll. It started a couple of weeks ago when I was on Twitter. I'd be scrolling through someone's Twitter feed and all of a sudden the screen would go completely blank. I'd then have to press the back button and try again because the refresh button also vanishes, replaced by the cancel button (x).

Since then, the problem has spread to other websites. It even causes problems when I'm watching videos on YouTube and other websites; when this happens the videos will stop half way through and the page goes blank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as otherwise I've found using the Nook HD+ to be a fairly enjoyable experience up until now.

Thanks.

Global Posts
    20,953 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: The Incredible Vanishing Webpage

Is there any way you can clear your cache for your browser? Try settings>apps>swipe over to all apps>scroll down to your browser. Click on it, then click clear cache. Reboot. See if that helps.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here