BN Customer Service

stpete

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else have to deal with BN customer service?
My problem was seemingly simple. I had put a $25 gift card on my account, bought one $15 book and had a gift card balance of zero. I only talked to one person. It started with her asking a bunch of questions about the Nook, serial number, software version, etc. These questions were also asked a dozen or more times. The bottom line is that after nearly an hour I was promised my balance would show up in my account in 24 to 36 hors. Frustrating and a rather poor outcome considering I was about to make a purchase. I got a visa gift card the other day and was going to get a bn gift card and add it to my account. Instead, I'm spending some effort to add the Kindle app to my tablet and see how that works.

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I had to deal with them concerning my membership renewal. I did end up talking to them 3 or 4 times. It was a long slow process a little frustrating. But at least they were always courteous and helpful and speak clear English ;-). Customer service seems to be a problem for most big companies these days. With Verizon you never know if you are going to get someone courteous or someone who is just rude and unhelpful. I've never had that problem with B&N customer service.

stpete

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
After a few emails they claim I should have a balance on the GC now. Each email has a 3 or 4 day response time. But I refused to sit on the phone for another hour. I thought I would be OK without even rooting the thing, but now can't wait until I can turn it into a pure Android tablet and avoid dealing with BN all together.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835