Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Watching video

I noticed that when watching a movie that I had loaded to the sd card from a dvd, that if I get out of application, when I go back in I have to keep tapping the fast forward to get to where I left off. This is kind of a pain.Any suggestions?

Thanks

I feel your pain. Even on my tablet when I watch a movie and close out the app i always have to forward to where I was.

Galaxy tab 10.1
    love my evo.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Watching video

Yeah, guess I am spoiled with Netflix, DVR and on demand, where they go back to where you left off. Oh well, maybe will just put TV episodes on there, they are shorter.

Well for me it's not to much of an issue. When I have to close the app i just check to see where I am in the movie, like 1 hour and 35 secs. When I reopen to continue watching I just slide the bar right over to that point, takes 2 seconds. They still should fix it but no biggie.

Galaxy tab 10.1
    love my evo.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I forgot to mention I have the Nook Tablet. No slide bar, just a fast forward arrow which you cant hold down, have to keep tapping and it goes probably 30 seconds at a time.

What app are you using and is your device rooted?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Being a novice with this, I hit the icon on the sd drive for whatever video I want and it loads and plays. As far as rooting, I know nothing about that. I do know that with 1.4.1 it is a problem to root, have read instructions on bypass, and I am afraid I will screw up the tablet royally. Thanks

I have a new scroll excell. I'm trying to watch videos from you tube and my sd card won't allow me to view them. I'm worried i might corrupt the tablet with trying to self diagnose. Any suggestions would be appreciated.