- 1 Posts
Is there any option that will work to add a stand-alone keyboard to a Nook Tablet running an N2A card with Jellybean? I have followed threads and bought things that did not work. I am interested in someone who has a proven solution. Is there either a Nook Tablet compatible bluetooth dongle, a plug in keyboard, or a WIFI portable keyboard that will work?
- By Dieter Bohn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 15Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:22 AM
- By FAndroid in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-21-2013, 03:24 PM
- By jlukes in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 21Last Post: 11-05-2009, 05:06 PM
- By Aelther in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 03:27 PM
- By kkwan77#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2009, 09:04 AM