- 1 Posts
Problem with Flashing Rom
okay, i seem to have got it rooted. i think.
when i turn it on, it goes to a cyanoboot screen (but when i hold N it doesnt bring up a menu)
then after about 10-15sec it goes to CWM-based recovery v126.96.36.199
i have tried "install zip from sdcard" with multiple files, but everytime i get the cyanoboot screen, then back to the CWM. did i miss a step? or did i break it?
- By b-radd in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2011, 07:35 AM
- By nickmiller71 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:28 AM
- By johnnyshinta in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2011, 04:09 PM
- By iknownothing in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 45Last Post: 09-24-2010, 03:08 PM
- By ElCartelDR in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2010, 06:39 PM