Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    20,937 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default External batteries.

Do you have an external battery? Meaning the kind you plug into your device when you are low on a charge? If you do, let's hear about them. Sound off below, state the make, and size in mAh (ex. 8,000 mAh)

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    7,631 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Default Re: External batteries.

Ok I will start this off.
    I have had this external battery for awhile ,I got it for a previous phone actually.
    Its a New Trent 6000 mAh external battery . It came with the travel bag and the little usb roll up cord when I purchased it.
    I just had it a few weeks and decided to purchase an extra usb roll up cord ,since I didn't know the price of just the USB roll up cord by itself I emailed to ask how much it was.
    They replied back ,looked up my order and said they would send me one for free and also sent me the normal plug in outlet adapater for free too.
    Its pretty close size wise to the size of the Moto X ,except its a little thicker.
    I think I had it a couple years ,can't remember the price but they make larger mAh ones now.Here's the picture of what all I have ( not showing the extra USB roll up cord)

Default Re: External batteries.

For my phone, I have a German one called an EasyAcc---it's great.

Amazon.com: EasyAcc® 12000mAh Power Bank 4 USB 3.5A Output Portable Charger High Capacity External Battery Pack for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc GoPro - Output: 0.5A ~ 2.1A, Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I'd really like one for my laptop, too, but can't quite find anything compatible with Toshiba Kira.