Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Golfdriver97
  • 2 Post By grp00
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    23,878 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Extended batteries.

Have an Exteneded battery for your device, like a ZeroLemon? Want to tell us about it? Fire away. Tell us the make, mAh, and what device you are using.

Phone Timeline
    What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry
    Paul627g and UJ95x like this.

Default Re: Extended batteries.

LG Optimus G Pro with the ZeroLemon 9300mAh extended battery. I can use the phone all day, fly across the country, and never have to worry about the battery level. It adds some weight & heft, but being 6' 2" tall I can handle without a problem. I actually like the extra heft, it's more comfortable for me to handle because with the original battery it was just too thin & light. The only other sacrifice was losing the NFC function, since the ZeroLemon battery back doesn't come with the antennae, but that's not a function that I've every used nor likely to use anytime soon. I'm quite happy with both the phone and the extended battery. In the future I doubt that I'd buy a phone that didn't have an extended battery option available.
    Thanked by 2:
    UJ95x and Brad Steele like this.

Global Posts
    750 Global Posts

I have both the zerolemon 10,000 mah battery and the Anker 6400 mah extended battery for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

I go back and forth between the two but I think I'm sticking with the zerolemon. I can easily go 2+ days on it without changing and that's with moderate to heavy use. It does add extra weight, even more than the Anker, but I've gotten used to it.

The Anker I am able to last a little over one day. Which is still very good...

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Friend tried to use extended battery from china on his phone and it was really crap due to the voltage it was giving away. Phone restarted for him few times due to overheating, he was forced to throw away his battery, for not to kill his device.

Global Posts
    750 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by augas111 View Post
    Friend tried to use extended battery from china on his phone and it was really crap due to the voltage it was giving away. Phone restarted for him few times due to overheating, he was forced to throw away his battery, for not to kill his device.

Yeah I wouldn't trust the extended batteries from China. Cases and non-electrical stuff I don't mind from China but not something that can overheat and possible catch fire!

I'd stick with the name brands like zerolemon, Anker, and Hyperion to name some off the top of my head.

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts

Extended batteries are great if you aren't going to be by a charger anytime soon. I solely recommend the Samsung charging kit it's well worth it. It comes with a spare battery and a carry case for on the go. On Amazon it's on 35.00 bucks can't beat that.

Have you ever tried the MPJ 8500mah extended battery for your Note 3? I'm buying an Anker 6500mah and was considering the MPJ instead.

Posted via the Android Central App

to extend battery I suggest using chargeable battery cover.

yup!! chargeable battery cover is good option