Why isn't my Galaxy Note 3 is charging?

Ruby Benitez

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
My galaxy note 3 is not charging. ?

It has been charging fine until now. I don't now what happened i left it charging all night and it didn't charge at all so i think its just the chord that isint working so i have this other charger that only charges the battery and it charged it (it takes a very long time though) So now i am trying to charge it with a normal chord and as soon as i connect it, it makes a weird noise then it says battery missing and it doesn't charge at all.I have tried different chargers and its the same thing with all of them.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My galaxy note 3 is not charging. ?

Welcome to Android Central! Try a different USB cable as well as a different charging plug. Either one of those can fail. If other cables/plugs don't work well either, then there might be a problem with the phone's charging port.

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: My galaxy note 3 is not charging. ?

I have had similar problems in past- however in my case it was on my Samsung S4. I would agree with Diddy try changing USB ports (if you have them available). It is a bit weird that your phone says that your battery is missing. You can also try cleaning the port and see if there is any dirt inside of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance