Will the Note 4 battery & Zerolemon 10000amh battery fit into Note 4 duos?

A

AC Question

will note 4 battery & zerolemon 10000amh battery fit into note 4 duos?

i want to upgrade the galaxy note 4 duos N9100 battery, so can anyone confirm for me if the galaxy note 4 single sim N910 battery would fit into the note 4 duos battery slot? also will the zero lemon 10000mah battery designed for note 4 single sim N910 fit and work with with the note 4 duos N9100 variant. I actually intend to order this zero lemon battery, and would like to know if it would be compatible with the note 4 duos. Thanks in anticipation of anyone who can support in confirming this.

Zakariya Adam

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Re: will note 4 battery & zerolemon 10000amh battery fit into note 4 duos?

i want to upgrade the galaxy note 4 duos N9100 battery, so can anyone confirm for me if the galaxy note 4 single sim N910 battery would fit into the note 4 duos battery slot? also will the zero lemon 10000mah battery designed for note 4 single sim N910 fit and work with with the note 4 duos N9100 variant. I actually intend to order this zero lemon battery, and would like to know if it would be compatible with the note 4 duos. Thanks in anticipation of anyone who can support in confirming this.

I can confirm that it won't fit. I spent a ridiculous amount of money buying a note 4 duos from Hong Kong and a zerolemon battery from the USA paying import taxes etc. I am extremely frustrated and have no idea what to do now. If I had known it wouldn't work I honestly wouldn't have brought it.

datum9

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: Will the Note 4 battery & Zerolemon 10000amh battery fit into Note 4 duos?

Who makes extended batteries for the International (Dual SIM/Duos) version of Note 4?

I wrote both ZeroLemon and TQTHL, will update if I hear anything.

Making the batteries different in standard Note 4 and Duos is not a smart choice.