Samsung Galaxy S3 charging problem, why do I have to keep moving the charging cord for it to work?

celina0001

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S3 charging problem

Hi! I've had my S3 for almost 2 years now and I'm gonna renew contract by the end of next month. I am having difficulties with charging; past few weeks, my S3 will only charge if it's not being disturbed like the wire keeps moving. And my problem now is still that same problem but it's not exactly charging. It is showing that it's charging with the red light. And I left it to charge for almost 2 hours then when I checked what percentage it's on, it still 0%.

I have tried finding the 'right' spot for the charger and leave it. I've also tried taking out the battery and card for 5 minutes and let it sit. I've tried cleaning the port. And I've also made support for the wire. And lastly, I have tried using different chargers and my port IS the problem. But it's just not working anymore. Yesterday, I charged it and it only charge like 5% every hour. So is there any other way or solution I haven't tried?

CareyWarrior

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 charging problem

I have a S3 and its having charging problems to. Also had it for 2 years and my contract is about up next month so will definitely will be looking into a new S6. My S3 only seems to charge when its off but it still charges slow. I just noticed also its now on 4g and sometimes even LTE but I remember when I got it it was 3G. Maybe that could be the problem as to why our batteries aren't working well?

Kenna Garcia

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 charging problem

I think the S3 wasnt made to last too long, mine also died with the same issue around 2 years of use. I switch over to the S4 though, havent had any problems with this is one so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34