Any app that can flash the LED flashlight when charging on different battery levels?

radostin04

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Any app that can flash the LED flashlight when charging on diffrent battery levels

I want an app that can flash my LED flashlight when charging to indicate the battery level. I have a phone that does not have a notification LED and i want to be able to know my battery level when charging without turning on the screen. I have a way to dim my flashlight by taking off the back cover and putting pieces of paper on it. I know that this is not a good idea, but i do not care. Soo, does an app that does that even exist.

And also, i have had a very bad experience with this forum. I post something, and i get a couple replies, and then nothing. Also, there is a place called MobiFAQ copying this.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't find anything from a quick Google search, but it might be worth trying Tasker.

Sorry about your experience here. This is a huge forum that gets hundreds of new posts a day, so it's easy for a post to get buried fairly quickly. If you don't get responses, you can always bump your thread (maximum of once per 24 hrs) to make it more visible. It would also help to post in a subforum with more traffic, rather than the Batteries subforum. Which phone do you have? In general, it's best to post in your phone's subforum (or the General Help forum, if your phone doesn't have its own).

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Any app that can flash the LED flashlight when charging on diffrent battery levels

Seems like a pretty weird request. Have you looked at getting a better phone?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I checked over your posts and it looks like people tried to help as much as possible -- Sometimes we just can't fulfill the request because what is being requested isn't possible or hasn't been created.

radostin04

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
B.Diddy:Thanks for the idea, and i didnt really know about your "bumping" feature

Assassin Droid: The problem is where i live, the amout of money that you get is lower, and thus prices for needed things like food and clothes are way lower. But the prices for technology are based on the US dollar, so all technology is really expencive here. And most flagships are really expencive. A galaxy S5 even seems like it costs over $1000 because of the price shift.

Almeuit: That is proboably true, but when i've used other forums i would at least expect someting along the lines of "We cannot solve your issue" or "No such thing has be created" rather than just pure silence.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Almeuit: That is proboably true, but when i've used other forums i would at least expect someting along the lines of "We cannot solve your issue" or "No such thing has be created" rather than just pure silence.

Well do remember we do this out of us just being enthusiasts -- and other users post but may stick to certain areas that pertain to their interests so you may not always get a 100% definite answer (especially since some people may not know the answer themselves). :).

radostin04

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, it really isn't a problem. I was always like "What is going on?". But you really are a nice community, and proboably the only android forums that actually try to help.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance