Samsung Galaxy S6 huge battery drain issue

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I want to ask about this issue ..
Im suffuring with it for about 6 months,
When im using the phone its drains battery so fast specially when it approches 15% its starts doing weird things..
It can drop from 15 to 7 percent in 1 minute and when its 3% and as soon as i plug it it becomes 15
And sometimes it drops from 12 to 3 directly..
Please i need help..
When i went to the authorized seller they said no problem.. and when i check the battery health its says good..
But the problem is getting worse and worse..
Please helpp..

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I want to ask about this issue ..
Im suffuring with it for about 6 months,
When im using the phone its drains battery so fast specially when it approches 15% its starts doing weird things..
It can drop from 15 to 7 percent in 1 minute and when its 3% and as soon as i plug it it becomes 15
And sometimes it drops from 12 to 3 directly..
Please i need help..
When i went to the authorized seller they said no problem.. and when i check the battery health its says good..
But the problem is getting worse and worse..
Please helpp..

Can you post a screen shot of your battery usage chart? What is showing the most usage?

Also something you want to do is clear the system cache on your phone. Use this link for instructions:
https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-clear-the-cache-on-the-galaxy-s6

Hope that helps

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I went to samsungs author here for like 6 times and everytime they reset the phone update it if there is any update, have a clean restore but the problem is not changed.. its getting worse..
The wall plug which is supposed to be hot when charging it does not and the phone gets hot.. i changed the charger but the same only with this phone,
And i think from the amount of heat the phone gets the front camera started give hot pixels which translates into having blue dots in low light.. see the attachment..
I really need help :(

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20160527_013921.jpg
    20160527_013921.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 4

dramastyle

May 31, 2016
Visit site
dude im struggling with this kind of issue too with my s6. it takes soooo long to charge and when i unplug it it quickly drops to 3%.. its not apps, i checked that :/

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I went to samsungs author here for like 6 times and everytime they reset the phone update it if there is any update, have a clean restore but the problem is not changed.. its getting worse..
The wall plug which is supposed to be hot when charging it does not and the phone gets hot.. i changed the charger but the same only with this phone,
And i think from the amount of heat the phone gets the front camera started give hot pixels which translates into having blue dots in low light.. see the attachment..
I really need help :(

Posted via the Android Central App

All I see is a black screen

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I know this sucks dude but i need to ask you more,
when you check the battery life status using the a battery app its says Health : Good
but it is not ,
did this happen do to you when u fully charge the phone and use it .. that when it gets to 15% lefts it sometimes drop them like 7% in half a minute and as soon as you plug it those 7% come back?
The store told me 7 times its not faulty the device is normal,
but absolutely its a hardware issue cuz it happened with me when i was on 5.0.2 all the way to Android Marchmallow..

This sucks dude :(

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Try To open it and you will see blue dots on my phone ,
They are called hot pixels,
I presume they happened from the heating the device got when it was charging..

hotdogchilli

May 17, 2016
Visit site
I think that that is normal, I don't have S6 but my phone when being plugged in shows that its battery has 7% right away, so I don't think that that is a problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown