Share your BlackBerry PIN here!

steph5193

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I am a final year Engineering student. single and will love to meet new friends, both males and females, but females will be nice, I dont need any weirdos or losers i just need someone fun to chat with and humurous, here is my pin add me anyone 7AAD4A18

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
7C5B6062 is my PIN. Massive gamer, will be at risk of going off the network for a bit once I hack Windows Phone 8.1 onto my HTC.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

archangel849

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
31/M/TX

Looking for new contacts for casual chat. Not looking for picture sharing, weirdos, kinky crap, pervs or impoverished students looking for charitable donations for class projects.

I am not prejudiced, and I am not desperate for contacts, so if your request contains unreadable names, chances are I will not accept your request. Be forewarned, I work in the medical field, and if my status says busy or away, and I did not reply to your message promptly, please do not feel that I am being rude.

7BEA7DE9

JessMulatto

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Feel free to add me, love to chat. Any time. Fan of nearly all sports, I stay fairly busy with work and outside of that just trying to enjoy life and make some friends. Best part is always learning things from people we meet.
Oh and the necessary info, the name is Jess M/23 PIN - 7A4C3B25

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech