0411 No BBM yet /yawn

shrubr

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Haha yeah, more people need to do it. Some real idiots out there, both devs and users.

Pass the time people, get reporting and get the fake stuff out of PlayStore.

So many people giving it 5 star just makes me laugh , especially when they then say, not tried it yet. Idiots, don't rate it because it tells you to.

Posted via Android Central App
Literally THOUSANDS of idiots..... smh...

Snazy

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Signed up yesterday for advanced notification... nothing yet!
Hoping I can use the same BBID from my BB device to get all of my contacts?

Same here, not received anything yet either. Yawn.
As for the BBID on guessing it will be one device for each ID as it is on BB's Thankfully I have a second BBID with all my contacts on.

AbuYazeedUK

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I have my old blackberry powered up (if it can hold a charge) so I can get some old pin#'s....I hope they are still active ;)

When you sign in with your BBID it says your ID is associated with another device (if you previously had a BB) would you like to switch? Then if you click yes all your contacts from the last BB are imported.

Snazy

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Literally THOUSANDS of idiots..... smh...

*nods

Shameful that after the first few strange reviews went up saying about needing to give it 5* etc people would not download..... But they did.

Have you also seen all the fake accounts used to rate the app to push it up the ratings? Shouldn't be able to happen.

Wonder what the goal is, email harvesting? Or something more sinister being installed?

shrubr

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
When you sign in with your BBID it says your ID is associated with another device (if you previously had a BB) would you like to switch? Then if you click yes all your contacts from the last BB are imported.

Seriously? That's even better! :D

dart86

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't know a single person that still has a BB plus we already have 4 or 5 ways to contact a person why do we need another??? On top of that they will have to install the app as well, just seems redundant.