Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By blindcozy
  • 1 Post By 20blks
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 271 contacts on my phone, zero use Blackberry... so why should I care about BBM?

271 contacts on my phone, zero use Blackberry... so why should I care about BBM?

(out of the 271, 69% use Android, 27% use iPhones, the rest still use dumbphones)

Default Re: 271 contacts on my phone, zero use Blackberry... so why should I care about BBM?

Then you should not care about BBM. It's just an ordinary messenger app, like the others.

Posted via Android Central App
    ericlc2 and AbuYazeedUK like this.

Global Posts
    2,102 Global Posts

Default Re: 271 contacts on my phone, zero use Blackberry... so why should I care about BBM?

Quote Originally Posted by badkitties View Post
    271 contacts on my phone, zero use Blackberry... so why should I care about BBM?

(out of the 271, 69% use Android, 27% use iPhones, the rest still use dumbphones)
    Personally speaking BBM is my favourite IM of all times. The newest incarnation of it is better than ever with some great features.
    It just does IM better than others do. IMO anyway.

If however none of your friends use it or intend on using it, it would obviously be pointless.

The main thing for me is 'delivered' and 'read' notifications. I was talking to someone with a iPhone the other day and he said imessage just got 'received' but imessage doesn't have 'read'.

Global Posts
    774 Global Posts

Who are you friends? People I know will use bbm as soon as it's available. No one has it now because no one uses a blackberry. Your comment is very misleading

Snazy likes this.

You shouldn't lol unless some of your contacts download it and start using it.