Issue inviting bbm contact via pin#

djlee0314

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Trying to add a friend via their pin# but every time I try and send them an invite via PIN, I have no option to send. The "send" button is grayed out. I've tried everything and it's driving me nuts. I know I can scan barcode, etc but should be able to add someone by just their PIN no? I've verified not an isolated issue by trying to add other contacts by PIN#. Using Galaxy S3

Screenshot_2013-10-25-14-00-52.png

Don Kerr

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Trying to add a friend via their pin# but every time I try and send them an invite via PIN, I have no option to send. The "send" button is grayed out. I've tried everything and it's driving me nuts. I've verified not an isolated issue by trying to add other contacts by PIN#. Using Galaxy S3. Have tried tapping under the first pin entered but still nothing send button still greyed out . What am I doing wrong this should be simple. Pls help thanking you in advance

ady199

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the exact same issue on my Acer Liquid Z2 - I enter in a pin but nothing appears under it for me to select and the pin I have entered just turns red and the send button is still greyed out.

Help!!!

axe65

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
The same is happening with me on my galaxy note 3(I just brought it a few weeks ago)when i try inviting a contact by pin the send button does not show up and when j press back button the pin becomes highlighted in red..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon