Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Default Issue inviting bbm contact via pin#

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Trying to add a friend via their pin# but every time I try and send them an invite via PIN, I have no option to send. The "send" button is grayed out. I've tried everything and it's driving me nuts. I know I can scan barcode, etc but should be able to add someone by just their PIN no? I've verified not an isolated issue by trying to add other contacts by PIN#. Using Galaxy S3

Issue inviting bbm contact via pin#-screenshot_2013-10-25-14-00-52.png

Default Re: Issue inviting bbm contact via pin#

You put the pin in and then tap the pin its right below the pin you just entered

Trying to add a friend via their pin# but every time I try and send them an invite via PIN, I have no option to send. The "send" button is grayed out. I've tried everything and it's driving me nuts. I've verified not an isolated issue by trying to add other contacts by PIN#. Using Galaxy S3. Have tried tapping under the first pin entered but still nothing send button still greyed out . What am I doing wrong this should be simple. Pls help thanking you in advance

Global Posts
    774 Global Posts

Send the folks at blackberry an email. They will help you

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

Tap the pin that appears below (in what looks like a button) your input to select, then the send button is enabled.

I'm having the exact same issue on my Acer Liquid Z2 - I enter in a pin but nothing appears under it for me to select and the pin I have entered just turns red and the send button is still greyed out.

Help!!!

The same is happening with me on my galaxy note 3(I just brought it a few weeks ago)when i try inviting a contact by pin the send button does not show up and when j press back button the pin becomes highlighted in red..

Quote Originally Posted by axe65 View Post
    The same is happening with me on my galaxy note 3(I just brought it a few weeks ago)when i try inviting a contact by pin the send button does not show up and when j press back button the pin becomes highlighted in red..