BBM Notifications/Messages not making it through..
I am coming here from Crackberry to ask for your help. I use a Z10, and i have a few friends who i message on BBM that have android-based devices (HTC One, Galaxy, and Nexus). Recently, they have simply stopped receiving notifications when i message them. We have a group on BBM and they tell me they don't even see any messages there. I'm not sure if they are not receiving messages or notifications for the messages i sent. When i send, it just shows the gray check mark. Is there anything they should be fixing in their settings? or what is happening exactly? Please help, it's getting frustrating for both sides.
- 02-19-2014, 11:08 PM #2
- 221 Posts
Re: BBM Notifications/Messages not making it through..
You know that grey mean it's not yet delievered, so it's normal they didn't received notifications.
- try to switch between wifi and data network.
- turn on the bbm connected icon.
That's all i can think of for now.
Sent using Tapatalk
- By Celine115 in forum LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 03-22-2016, 03:15 AM
- By The Hustleman in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 14Last Post: 10-21-2014, 05:54 PM
- By Cup8489 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:08 PM
- By mrgigabyte in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:55 PM
- By kn8ght in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:01 PM