Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default bbm data usage

Does anyone know how much data bbm uses on android?

Default Re: bbm data usage

The exact answer to that is very difficult, the one thing you need to keep in mind is android phones generally suck data like crazy in comparison to Apple and Blackberry Devices. The one thing to keep in mind is that really each bbm is minimal, if you really want to conserve data, get rid of some of those apps you barely use, that may be running in the background.

Everyone's usage will differ. I have been using an Android since April 11 and I use BBM for at least a total of three hours a day. From the 11th till today I've used 67.84MB of data on the BBM app. hope this helps

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

I cant say that this is normal, but I've used approx. 90mb in one day over WiFi.
    I've tried an older version without channels and it used up almost 26mb in a day.

Both cases have similar messages with just 3 active groups. I know that there might be a lot of data being sent/received, but the data usage is still too high.
    At first I thought that this was related to the app, but I feel that this is more about the OS. Maybe the rom or something.

Any ideas?