BBM contacts profile pictures are missing after a while...

gameson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone with BBM on Android experience this issue?

When the BBM is new (either clear data or uninstall/reinstall), all BBM contacts profile pictures are there. What happens next is that after some time (a week, two weeks?), at least half of your BBM contacts profile pictures are missing (only show the generic grey icon). I have the latest BBM version, the latest Android (4.4.2 on Nexus 7).

What gives? Is this a common bug? I have experience this problem on every single BBM version (from pre sticker to the latest one).

Thanks.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone with BBM on Android experience this issue?

When the BBM is new (either clear data or uninstall/reinstall), all BBM contacts profile pictures are there. What happens next is that after some time (a week, two weeks?), at least half of your BBM contacts profile pictures are missing (only show the generic grey icon). I have the latest BBM version, the latest Android (4.4.2 on Nexus 7).

What gives? Is this a common bug? I have experience this problem on every single BBM version (from pre sticker to the latest one).

Thanks.

Well it look like bug to me, why don't you try contacting with the developer with the bug you are experiencing I am sure they are the one who can help you out. One more thing I think the problem is device specific because contact pictures are visible in my BBM.