Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    962 Global Posts

Default BBM contacts profile pictures are missing after a while...

Does anyone with BBM on Android experience this issue?

When the BBM is new (either clear data or uninstall/reinstall), all BBM contacts profile pictures are there. What happens next is that after some time (a week, two weeks?), at least half of your BBM contacts profile pictures are missing (only show the generic grey icon). I have the latest BBM version, the latest Android (4.4.2 on Nexus 7).

What gives? Is this a common bug? I have experience this problem on every single BBM version (from pre sticker to the latest one).

Thanks.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: BBM contacts profile pictures are missing after a while...

Quote Originally Posted by gameson View Post
    Does anyone with BBM on Android experience this issue?

When the BBM is new (either clear data or uninstall/reinstall), all BBM contacts profile pictures are there. What happens next is that after some time (a week, two weeks?), at least half of your BBM contacts profile pictures are missing (only show the generic grey icon). I have the latest BBM version, the latest Android (4.4.2 on Nexus 7).

What gives? Is this a common bug? I have experience this problem on every single BBM version (from pre sticker to the latest one).

Thanks.
    Well it look like bug to me, why don't you try contacting with the developer with the bug you are experiencing I am sure they are the one who can help you out. One more thing I think the problem is device specific because contact pictures are visible in my BBM.