Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,691 Global Posts
    ROM
    Project Elite/Raid Zero

Default Galaxy S II hitting Bell July 21st

In case anyone missed the front page it appears the GS2 is hitting Bell July 21st. There was an earlier rumor that it would be dropping on the 14th but who's going to complain over another week

Hopefully with this news we will be seeing it drop here in the States shortly.

Here's the story.

Source: Android Central/@angrysmartphone!

Default Re: Galaxy S II hitting Bell July 21st

Quote Originally Posted by CK View Post
    In case anyone missed the front page it appears the GS2 is hitting Bell July 21st. There was an earlier rumor that it would be dropping on the 14th but who's going to complain over another week

Hopefully with this news we will be seeing it drop here in the States shortly.

Here's the story.

Source: Android Central/@angrysmartphone!
    Question , can you order this phone off contract from any of the Canadian carriers?

Yes I know I can buy the European version on ebay/amazon but I'm thinking it will be cheaper if i can buy directly off a carrier and unlock it.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,714 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Default Re: Galaxy S II hitting Bell July 21st

July SG 2 in BELL Canada or OCT and ICS State side? Damn decisions, and a rooted Droid X running CM7!

Quote Originally Posted by alus415 View Post
    Question , can you order this phone off contract from any of the Canadian carriers?

Yes I know I can buy the European version on ebay/amazon but I'm thinking it will be cheaper if i can buy directly off a carrier and unlock it.
    Yes you can, Bell offers the Galaxy S II for $600 with no contract.

No they don't. You need to sign up for a month to month plan at first.

Sent from my GT-I9100M

how much this phone now, i suggest t buy it