- 18 Posts
Screen Lock type setting
Problem that I find irritating . . .
Prior to my recent update, I used a pattern unlock on my phone.
Since the update, whenever my phone leaves a WiFi connection, it reverts to a number code unlock, and if I want to use a pattern I have to redo it in settings.
Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a way to fix it?
Service provider is Virgin Canada
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I1900M with Android Version 4.1.2
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-07-2013, 04:56 AM #2
- By jastep in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2013, 03:49 PM
- By ScarySulley in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2013, 11:58 AM
- By Lord Vader in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 07-20-2011, 12:13 PM
- By Dreven in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2011, 07:03 PM
- By m.a.l. in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:53 PM