- 1 Posts
Bell HTC One - first charge HTC one
i have an HTC one which i just got, I have had it plugged in and charging for 3 hours and it says that it is fully charged. am i supposed to leave it charging more, or unplug it? i want it to have the best battery life it can because i am heavily dependent on my phone.
- 10-30-2013, 10:33 AM #2
Re: Bell HTC One - first charge HTC one
That's about the normal complete charging cycle for your device. Today with the technology in batteries its really hard to mess anything up. I've left my devices plugged in over night or all day long and still have original batteries that perform just as good as the day I bought the device.
Actually my HTC One initially seemed to be a little slow on the first week or two of charging cycles but then it seemed to charge a bit faster as it got some complete charging cycles.
- By doboYeee in forum HTC OneReplies: 65Last Post: Today, 07:00 PM
- By sjc752 in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 11Last Post: 11-14-2013, 11:12 PM
- By san k in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2013, 01:28 PM
- By iamtherealmungo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2013, 06:21 PM
- By Mooncatt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:01 AM