Can anyone at Bell in Calgary sell me one off contract for full price? I went into Future shop and Best Buy and they were showing me the phone this morning but said only a Bell store could possibly sell me one as they have a lock from 2 weeks to a month for selling the phone outright.
    07-11-2011 01:17 PM
    Can anyone at Bell in Calgary sell me one off contract for full price? I went into Future shop and Best Buy and they were showing me the phone this morning but said only a Bell store could possibly sell me one as they have a lock from 2 weeks to a month for selling the phone outright.
    Buy with no term but use it on a continuous 30 day plan, and then cancel after the month and it's yours.....that's what I did today. Not as good as buying outright but throwing on a cheap plan for a month too get the phone quicker maybe worth it ))
    07-15-2011 02:10 AM
    Buy with no term but use it on a continuous 30 day plan, and then cancel after the month and it's yours.....that's what I did today. Not as good as buying outright but throwing on a cheap plan for a month too get the phone quicker maybe worth it ))
    Thanks I ordered one off newegg.ca and it arrived today $669 dollars. It's the UK version and there is a software update available through the Kies software but my phone seems to time out when I try to update. Somewhere around the 46-60% mark. Tried all day today anyone got any idea's how to prevent this from timing out. I think it's the phone disconnecting from my PC.
    07-18-2011 04:53 PM
    most bell stores can only sell if its activated... meaning at least a 30 day agreement... idk why BB or FS wouldnt sell out right.. i know they do
    10-28-2011 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD