Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S2

Can anyone at Bell in Calgary sell me one off contract for full price? I went into Future shop and Best Buy and they were showing me the phone this morning but said only a Bell store could possibly sell me one as they have a lock from 2 weeks to a month for selling the phone outright.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli28 View Post
    Can anyone at Bell in Calgary sell me one off contract for full price? I went into Future shop and Best Buy and they were showing me the phone this morning but said only a Bell store could possibly sell me one as they have a lock from 2 weeks to a month for selling the phone outright.
    Buy with no term but use it on a continuous 30 day plan, and then cancel after the month and it's yours.....that's what I did today. Not as good as buying outright but throwing on a cheap plan for a month too get the phone quicker maybe worth it ))
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by BCwrangler View Post
    Buy with no term but use it on a continuous 30 day plan, and then cancel after the month and it's yours.....that's what I did today. Not as good as buying outright but throwing on a cheap plan for a month too get the phone quicker maybe worth it ))
    Thanks I ordered one off newegg.ca and it arrived today $669 dollars. It's the UK version and there is a software update available through the Kies software but my phone seems to time out when I try to update. Somewhere around the 46-60% mark. Tried all day today anyone got any idea's how to prevent this from timing out. I think it's the phone disconnecting from my PC.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

most bell stores can only sell if its activated... meaning at least a 30 day agreement... idk why BB or FS wouldnt sell out right.. i know they do