Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Jerry Hildenbrand
  • 1 Post By hearphones
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Benchmark wars -- Google Play edition HTC One and Galaxy S4 versus their OEM versions

Some interesting results here, especially considering that the OEM HTC One is running 4.1.2 and the rest are running 4.2.2.

I don't place a lot of stock in synthetic benchmark numbers, but I know many of you folks love to see them and talk about them. So here's your chance to discuss. Please keep it civil
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리

Default Re: Benchmark wars -- Google Play edition HTC One and Galaxy S4 versus their OEM versions

Don't see the point really in a stock version of the s4 since many of the features aren't useable I'm guessing since you require touchwiz. But nice benchmark results though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Benchmark wars -- Google Play edition HTC One and Galaxy S4 versus their OEM versions

I didn't think it was going to be that much of a difference. Wow.

Posted via Android Central App

Quick question : Is the Samsung and Google version of GS4 running the quad-core or Exynos Octa-core?

what about the optimus g pro?

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

It's funny
    dassda likes this.

The Galaxy S4 looks a better phone from the lot!

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Bechmarking is basically the performance criteria between various companies.
    Here as the question is related between brands like google ,htc, samsung.
    every brands is best here but it depend on your choise to which brand you want to choose.

it's really kind of you.

Weird how the two HTC One's differ drastically, I didn't even know there was an OEM version- where do you get those?

Oh and mine runs 4.1.1.

great information. really use ful

thank you..................
    Banned

Global Posts
    478 Global Posts

Phil, Sony only made a GE for the Z ultra, have anything for that? I'm curious because the OEM versions of xperia phones I've used have been optimized smoother than anything else I've tried this year.

Shocking results though, not painting such a pretty picture for the OEM's. I love a lot of the goodies the OEM's have put on their phones this year more than ever because they seem to be finally learning the difference between gimmicky and useful but those are some depressing results you showed

I dont care about any synthetic benchmark numbers, it's nothing for customers, because many of people dont understand those technology parameters standard, we are more concerned about a phone's design, quality and price.

My HTC one (2013) is flying on GPe. Great battery still as well.

share the same thoughts

The Galaxy S4 looks a better phone amfrom the lot! Really I am very impressed

i doubt it that when it works , advantages will help HTC One perform well like this ?

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

It's really good and useful information.....

I'm having HTC one gpe and the battery life is terrible. Since the update to 5.0.1, there are some laggy situations. Well, I prefer the S4 Gap because of the replaceable battery.