Hello people., I am a windows phone user and now I m really disappointed with the apps that windows phone offers me in terms of their quality. So I m planning to make a switch to android. The phones that come under my budget are : The LG G3 stylus, Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia ZR and Xperia Z ultra. I am a photographer by passion(just a hobby) and I need a phone that is capable of handling powerful photoediting and social apps without lag and crashing. And the most important thing I care about is the battery. I've heard a lot about the Samsung galaxy s4 getting laggy . and xperia z range of phones don't have an option to move apps to sd card. I think the LG G3 stylus is perfect but it has only 1 GB or ram. So I m totally confused which phone to choose. And one more thing is that I am rather interested to buy a phone which is upgradeable to android 5.0. so people kindly help me.
    12-24-2014 04:21 AM
    Hello people., I am a windows phone user and now I m really disappointed with the apps that windows phone offers me in terms of their quality. So I m planning to make a switch to android. The phones that come under my budget are : The LG G3 stylus, Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia ZR and Xperia Z ultra. I am a photographer by passion(just a hobby) and I need a phone that is capable of handling powerful photoediting and social apps without lag and crashing. And the most important thing I care about is the battery. I've heard a lot about the Samsung galaxy s4 getting laggy . and xperia z range of phones don't have an option to move apps to sd card. I think the LG G3 stylus is perfect but it has only 1 GB or ram. So I m totally confused which phone to choose. And one more thing is that I am rather interested to buy a phone which is upgradeable to android 5.0. so people kindly help me.
    G3 stylus is the best.
    12-24-2014 04:56 AM