Go Launcher EX testers

or Y an

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey, anyone able to help me out with testing my go launcher ex theme. It's my first one and i want to make sure it works. I've tested it on a stock froyo device and an ICS rom and it works fine. is that enough to upload it to the play store? I want to make sure it works on jelly bean so if anyone can it would be much appreciated! :)

or Y an

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Why do people view this and not post a message...its extremely annoying...this is the third time ive posted in a forum asking for testers and no one have replied yet there are over a hundred views (on xda as well) This isnt new either...while making the theme i had 349087234 problems that i posted in forums asking for help....not ONE reply for all my questions..NOT ONE...yet hundreds of view ...thankfully i figured it out on my own...and since i got this far one my own...guess ill be going into retail stores testing on demo devices when the sales people aren't looking...thanks a lot android...its such a great place for new developers....good thing my next project is a windows 8 app...looks like there is more support for that

Kazenoko

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Maybe this is a little late...but I wouldn't mind trying it....I have an evo design but I run CM jellybean ROM. you can PM where to get it.