Play some games and get a $25 gift! (alpha test)

Lookout Gaming

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
How would you like to play some games and get a $25 gift?

Lookout Gaming is going to transform the mobile gaming experience. We will be releasing the alpha version of our Android product in the near future, and we?re looking to get 100 test users FAST!

For your help, we'll be giving anyone who spends $10 on our system a $25 thank you gift. And, for every friend you refer to be part of our test group, we'll increase your gift by $10. You help us, we help you!

If you play games and are interested in helping out, first take note of the following requirements:
? You must have an Android phone (meaning no iPhones or Windows phones)
? You will be asked to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (basically saying you won?t tell anybody about what we?re doing)

If that?s okay with you, just shoot us a message and we'll get you signed up.

- Lookout Gaming

shannonkish

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
So wait, I have to Alpha test your product AND spend $10.00 cash on your product to get a $15.00 reward ($25.00-$10.00 investment)? Seems rather fishy to me.

elusivestars

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
So wait, I have to Alpha test your product AND spend $10.00 cash on your product to get a $15.00 reward ($25.00-$10.00 investment)? Seems rather fishy to me.

I am only guessing since I am not affiliated with the test/App, but they may need to test the billing process and are looking for live transactions. It would however be better if they provided the $ first :)

DarkKV

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
How would you like to play some games and get a $25 gift?

Lookout Gaming is going to transform the mobile gaming experience. We will be releasing the alpha version of our Android product in the near future, and we?re looking to get 100 test users FAST!

For your help, we'll be giving anyone who spends $10 on our system a $25 thank you gift. And, for every friend you refer to be part of our test group, we'll increase your gift by $10. You help us, we help you!

If you play games and are interested in helping out, first take note of the following requirements:
? You must have an Android phone (meaning no iPhones or Windows phones)
? You will be asked to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (basically saying you won?t tell anybody about what we?re doing)

If that?s okay with you, just shoot us a message and we'll get you signed up.

- Lookout Gaming

Any more spaces available?