- 2 Posts
[Free] Holo Metronome seeking beta testers
I want to introduce my latest app. It is a Metronome in Holo Design.
It is free, robust, easy to use and the best feature it has: I am still actively developing it. So if you have an idea which should be implemented or find a bug, it usually takes only a couple of hours until I have an update ready.
The app is divided into multiple screens:
- JUST BPM: either tap the speed or use one of the many buttons to adjust it
- ADVANCED: change ticks per beat, beats per bar, turn on vibrate or mute
- INDICATOR: one single screen for a huge beat counter
- Magic Wheel: a drum teacher told me that it might be good for his students to have a metronome which would increase the speed over time, so I added the magic wheel. Set the starting BPM at “from BPM”, set the final BPM at “to BPM”. Switch the magic wheel on and set the magic number. The higher the number the shorter the time it takes to go from start to final BPM.
- VIBRATE or SOUND
- A BIG BEAT COUNT INDICATOR
- THE MAGIC WHEEL
- By Wouaf IT in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2013, 11:05 AM
- By CoolHandPoker in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2011, 08:09 PM
- By ragnarokx in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2011, 09:42 AM
- By mTrip in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2010, 03:45 PM
- By Naughty_Ottsel in forum Android AppsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-15-2010, 04:47 PM