Perinote is a new kind of personal organizer. Contacts, events, notes
or tasks are automatically made into folders. Those folders can then
be filled with to do lists, events and contacts. Organize even more
with sub-folders. Integration with your Android calendar and contacts
makes it easy.
Whatever the task, no matter the to-do, this free Android app is ready
to help you organize your life and boost your productivity. Simply
select any contact or event folder and add things to it, or choose an
empty folder and name it anything you like.
Need to remember to tell someone something? Put things in a contact
folder. Have ideas you want to follow up on? Label a folder with your
idea. Your Grandmothers birthday is coming up? Fill that folder with
reminders to pick up her present, order the cake and invite Uncle
Henry. Youll get everything done right on time.
- Integrates with your existing Android contacts and calendar.
- Any note, contact or event is a folder and
can be placed in one or more folders.
- Add tasks and to do lists using your keyboard or "voice keyboard.
Includes drag and drop, cut and paste functionality.
- Items may be placed in more than one folder. If you modify an
item in one place, your changes appear instantly in all places.
- Set reminders by creating an alarm in your calendar and
adding the event to Perinote.
- Swipe left or right to navigate to different places or folders.
- Export and import function allows you to back up and restore your data.
- Get more organized by creating favorite lists for fast retrieval.
- Multiple ways to search your lists and tasks
The folder and "nesting" concept. Contacts, events, notes or tasks are automatically made into folders. And any folder can have a subfolder with those items placed in them. I don't believe all organizers/to-do lists work this way. It allows you to organize the way you think; your way.
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.