Let us introduce you InPortal - Business Calendar.
InPortal is still in beta. If you find a bug or have a feedback or suggestions please contact us at
Google Play Store link:
For a long time mankind has dreamed of instant traveling from one place to another. Well as long as we look forward to the invention of portals, let us introduce you InPortal, application that helps to be in the right place at the right time.
InPortal provides a single access point to a calendar and navigator. It gives an access to easy schedule of events and allows you get quickly to their locations.
- Synchronization with calendars of all accounts on your Android device
- Events creation, edition and deletion
- Calendar view of events with smooth navigation (Last 30 days, Last 5 days, yesterday, today, tomorrow, Next 5 days, Next 30 days)
- Types of events, according to which the event is marked with an icon
- Copying events
- Declining events, that you can’t attend. The highlighting of such events prompts you to plan them once again
- Displaying past, future and declined events in different colors
- Reminders for upcoming events with snooze feature
- Specifying location of an event using search by address or selecting a point with Google Maps
- Access to Google Maps navigation features while viewing an event
- Instant switch to navigation from an event reminder
- Different kinds of map reports of event locations for different time spans
- Representation of event locations on the map with different icons according to the event type, as well as different colors according to the event status (past, future, declined)
Last edited by NEVERDROID; 02-08-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Release 1.4.5 Community Edition
- Option to enable editing past and canceled events
- Ability to select calendars to display
- Different colors for different calendars
- Current events are marked with yellow
- Widget bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.