[APP] One Launcher - only 1 home and only 1 click

gynoide

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Before publishing my application on Google Play, I wish to offer you a beta version to get a maximum feedback and improve it. The concept of the application is based on theses ideas:
  • One study revealed that only 5 different applications are used daily. Also, I think we can notice the same statement for contacts.
  • Some visually impaired people or with big fingers are struggling to click on the icons for smartphones.
  • Actual Homes (launcher) offer too many features and too much manipulations for common users.
That's why I thought make the easier to use and the more convenient launcher. It is called One Launcher.

Features:
  • only one home where all is accessible in one click
  • displaying most used 6 applications and 6 contacts with big icons
  • portrait or landscape display
  • central action bar to access to:
    • list of all the installed applications
    • dialer (for phones) or the contacts list (for others devices)
  • list of the installed applications with big icons
Advantages:
  • big icons
  • no configuration
At first, I thought One Launcher will dedicate to the elderly or non-geeks but by dint of use, I realized that it is strongly convenient and effective! : lol: And, eventually, I hope it will become the Google Now of the launchers / home screen. ^ _ ^

For now, I tested on Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Wiko Cink Peax. Feel free to send me screenshots with phones with tiny screens or very large screens.

Screenshots:
device-2013-05-08-003319_nexus_s_portait_small.png
device-2013-05-10-082712_nexus_s_apps_portrait_small.png

device-2013-05-08-003425_nexus_s_landscape_small.png

device-2013-05-10-082821_nexus_s_apps_landscape_small.png

Download:
Site: https://groups.google.com/d/onelauncher

What do you think about the application? Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you for your help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa