[Game][Beta] Space Soccer - enjoy before release

IPSUS

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody!

We're looking for hungry "early birds" to test our new game Epic Ball Game: Space Soccer.
It is not released yet but requires your feedback - negatives and positives are welcome! We'll give you in-game currency to make your beta testing life sweeter (PM me with your in-game nickname).
To install the game you have to join Google+ community and download it from Google Play Test Area.

icon.png

What is it about? It is a rethinked air hockey where you play ball instead of puck with a help of energy fields triggered by fingers.
And you play against a charmy and smart AI named El - it is not a paddle, it is a real alien!
Add tricks and weapons, 46 achievements, global/friend leaderboards and internet multiplayer mode! Also you can play together with friend on the same device.
All this happens on a 3D field with an ability to adjust the camera view angle as you like.
Finally, add a fascinating voice of space to all this stuff and get the Space Soccer, for FREE :)

0_singleplayer-finger.png 2_singleplayer-inventory.png 1_singleplayer-magic-path.png 3_two-players-game.png 4_online-game.png

Visit our home at anrael.com

Last edited:

IPSUS

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes, this is our first mobile app.
Glad you like it! Go get it and touch it yourself - it's rather playable beta :)

Last edited:

ngkthea

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Wow, awesome graphics. I'm just curious as to how you managed to do so many languages and made sure that they all made sense because I can understand Chinese and sometimes Google Translate isn't too accurate with some of the slang terms.

IPSUS

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Wow, awesome graphics. I'm just curious as to how you managed to do so many languages and made sure that they all made sense because I can understand Chinese and sometimes Google Translate isn't too accurate with some of the slang terms.

Thanks! Actually Google Translate or any other automated translation is not suitable for such task. All texts have been translated by native speakers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non