[Beta Testers Wanted] The IFfy Bible Game

TechStack

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I released my beta into the market and I?m looking for anyone interested in doing some beta testing. I'd like to verify it works on as many phones as possible.:)

The apps can be found in the market by searching for "iffy" its called "The IFfy Bible game -Beta-"
Here is a short description:
The Bible is an ""Iffy"" book, it has over 1400 verses containing the word ?IF?! This game presents these verses with 32 different variations to play & learn. This app allows for study of these conditional promises and becomes a challenge to better your own score or oust the score of others online.

Currently it has ~ 570 verses in it, but we will be adding all Iffy verses.

Please leave any feed back in this thread

Thank you for your help !

TechStack

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Anberlin777 , thank you for trying it. Let me know if what you think, or if you have any issues. I'm getting downloads but all is quite. Would love to hear from people if it is or is not working for them.

Thanks
Dustin

TechStack

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Here are some screen shots of the game

ScreenShot1.png

Main Menu

ScreenShot5.png

review screen

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
works fine on Samsung Fascinate. Congrats on one heck of a EULA too lol. Yes, I read the entire thing.

The "preface" was interesting to read as well.

TechStack

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
works fine on Samsung Fascinate. Congrats on one heck of a EULA too lol. Yes, I read the entire thing.

The "preface" was interesting to read as well.

Lol I've always wondered if people read those lol

Thank you for giving it a look..

Also We have relasesed version 1.2 containing several bug fixes
if anyone was having problems before please give it a second try and let me know if you still have problems.

Thanks!

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I will test it out but which bible is it based off of?
I never realized how many versions of the bible in the catholic religion there are until my son started school!

TechStack

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
No go for me (not that I have a problem with that version)
I need the New American Bible Translation.
Religion is worse than politics!

We would like to add more translations in the future.

We have started with the KJV because it has no Copyright/ Legal issues involved because it is considered Public domain.;)

Thank you for the suggestion and I'll make note of that translation as being one that has been requested.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
So far, so good. Installed no problem on Droid X and Droid 2. Easy to use and very challenging. Great concept. I've only had enough time to play a few games but no issues so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12