Free Redbox code for feedback on AskInternets - An App for groupthinking your life decisions!

AskInternets

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Have you ever wondered who to marry, if you're tipping too little, or if you should impress your boss with a new face tattoo? Well, with AskInternets, you can finally groupthink these major life questions! Anonymously post yes or no questions, and strangers around the world vote on what you should do!

It's totally free, and we would love, love, LOVE any feedback you have!! We are extremely interested in your thoughts, so once you've tried out the app, send a screenshot of it to groupthink@askinternets.com, and we will send you a code for a Redbox rental!

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ask.app
Learn more: AskInternets | Anonymously ask the ill-informed
Talk to us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/askinternets

Attachments

• Android-Store-Ask.jpg
    Android-Store-Ask.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Android-Store-Vote.jpg
    Android-Store-Vote.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 31
  • Android-Store-Share.jpg
    Android-Store-Share.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

AskInternets

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
jdmorin, thanks, this is EXACTLY why we wanted feedback! We've fixed our listing to include Canada and other English-speaking countries. It may take an hour or so to update in the Android store, but please try again and let us know what you think!

jdmorin

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
First thoughts...

I like the idea behind the app.

I have noticed that several of the questions have two votes for my answer instead of one.

Posted via Android Central App

AskInternets

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Thank you so much for the feedback and thoughts!! I'm not sure why the two votes thing is happening. It may be that someone else is voting at the same time as you (that happens to me every once in a while)... We will look into it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your time and feedback!!

First thoughts...

I like the idea behind the app.

I have noticed that several of the questions have two votes for my answer instead of one.

Posted via Android Central App

David Razdoslky

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
The app itself is nice but there are so many Q&A apps and I don't think that there is any real value in them unless they have a strong community of users who really help each other. This app looks more like an entertainment app, and this is cool..

Siddhant Jha

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
making real life decisions public and that too making our decisions a reality drama is not good and must not be done. i m not very sure if your idea can get the exposure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance