[FREE APP]To track your expense sharing with friends, family
Today i have published an app to track expenses with your friends offline. There are few online tools which are helpful but to track it offline, i didn't find any. So to solve this problem i put my hands on developing my own app in which we can make groups, add expenses and then Settle up with friends. This is mainly to track our own expense, not to share with friends. We can even take whole expense data in CSV file so in case want to reset phone.
There are many more things which can be done, Can you guys share your thoughs regarding what all features you want. This is completely free.
- 07-14-2014, 04:00 PM #2
Re: [FREE APP]To track your expense sharing with friends, family
Just to update, i have added full online support in this SplitExpense app. Now user's data is safe on server and automatically reach to his friends app who are involved in the transaction. Group transaction can be added and friends can be notified about it, to check their app for new transaction.
Recently while travelling, i realized the need to have multi-currency support so that transaction is independent of single currency and can be added in different currencies, but while viewing user can see it in single currency to know his actual balance.
Please check this out and don't forget to give your valuable feedback. This motivates me to work more on this.
This is after V1.1.5.
No ads on this app, as this is to help life better and easy.
Last edited by myth007; 08-23-2014 at 06:47 AM.
- By ylomnstr in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:15 AM
- By srvctec in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2014, 04:52 PM
- By Nikki Hoover1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:38 PM
- By nickt916 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:03 PM