02-22-2011 06:28 PM
- Hi All,
I am looking for some people to help test an application that I have been working on called WhoIsIt. This application allows you to setup different ringtones and vibration patterns for you Gmail, SMS, and MMS messages. Ringtones and vibrations can be setup on a per-contact-basis as well. Other features include:
- Ability to setup VIP contacts for Gmail, SMS, and MMS
- Allow VIP contacts to ring / notify for Gmail, SMS, and MMS even when in Silent mode
- Announce incoming caller and SMS/MMS sender
- Define different volume / vibration profiles
- Widget for easily switching profiles
- Tasker plugin
- Disable LEDs on a per-profile basis
- Ringleader integration
If this app sounds interesting to you, please give it a try and post comments here or on the Market to help me work out any issues.
-Andy11-18-2010 07:44 PM
- I have been using the app for 24 hours now and I am going to like it, just a couple of things to make the app work like I want it.
Making ringtones from my music, SD card.
I have the Ringleader Pro and your app shows integration but I get a pop up saying " Sorry Ringleader is not compatible with Whoisit due to the way that Whoisit handles Ringleader"
Will there be an update to correct this?
This is just the app I have been looking for and can't wait for it to be refined a bit. Thanks11-24-2010 05:54 PM
- Actually have been looking for something like this for a few years, hate not knowing if my ringing phone is a telemarketer or someone I actually know, or if my text message is one of those stupid Sprint announcements or actually something important :P Definitely going to give this a try... will point out though that I do like to use MP3s for my ringtones, even with text messages (the longer the ring, the more likely I'll wake up); so if it doesn't have that, the feature would be appreciated :P12-01-2010 08:58 AM
- I have installed the full version of this app and for the most part I like it. I'm having a problem lately though. I have 3 profiles setup, all of which have settings that affect the wi-fi and bluetooth, however when the schedule switches to the respective profile neither the bluetooth nor wifi settings change.02-22-2011 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD