[BETA][PAID] Perfect Screen Shot Beta Channel Access

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi, everyone!

I have a beta community for the paid version of Perfect Screen Shot. If you have never used it, it's a device frame app to wrap your screenshots in realistic looking devices, but it has so much more. I release the paid app to the beta channel before general release. To be part of the beta process, join the G+ group. It's request only, but I approve everyone who is not a spammer.

There is an ad-supported version and a paid ad-free version. The paid version also gets more features.

Paid version, with beta access

Ad-supported version

Join the community
https://plus.google.com/communities/115539388007944407864

Features list (always growing):
Cloud Downloads
New images, image updates, and other tweaks all come from the cloud now.
Gone are the days of a giant app download.
Gone are the days of having to update everyone for changes to a single device/image.

Device Subscriptions
Subscribe to just the device(s) you want. This keeps the app small, and you are only notified when updates impact your subscribed devices.

Glare, Shadow & Drop Shadow
Drop Shadow joins Glare and Shadow to give your screen shot extra impact, and a 3D feel.

Custom Background Images w/ Blur Option (paid version only)
Pick your favorite wallpaper to use as the screen shot background. Blur adds more drama.

Manual Background Color
Pick a background color to really make your screen shot pop.

Smart Background (enhanced in paid version)
Let Perfect Screen Shot pick colors from your screen shot. It will use that as the image background. I always have this turned on.

Material Design
Get the full MD treatment when you are running 5.0, and get a great experience on your Holo app, too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae